Welcome to HackYou by Merge Intern
HackYou 2021 is a 28-hours power-packed virtual hackathon. It consists of workshops, talks, networking sessions, prizes, career opportunities, and a lot more. It will bring together </coders, designers, content creators, entrepreneurs, and innovators> around the country to collaborate and build using emerging technologies.
HackYou is completely FREE to those who attend and #BUILD. We don’t believe in creating barriers for the community. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the REGISTER button NOW!!
Tracks we have for you at HACK YOU -
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
Develop an AI/ML model to find a cultural fit between companies and candidates.
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
Develop an AR/VR model to make the learning process more interactive.
Build D-App using Polygon tools Ideas > Decentralized Prediction Market/ Gaming/NFT App. https://docs.matic.network/docs/develop/getting-started
- Open Innovation (Anything and Everything)
TURN YOUR IDEAS INTO REALITY
Prize worth 20000 INR of swags would be given out to the winning team.
Prize worth 10000 INR of swag would be given to the winning team.
Prize worth 5000 INR would be given to the winning team.
Best Hardware Hack Sponsored by Digi-Key
Using your preferred hardware or hardware emulator, build a hack for your chance to win a Grove Beginner Kit, with an embedded Arduino compatible board. 1 prize for each winning team member with 2 winning teams per event!
Best Use of Linode
Use any one of Linode's wide array of cloud products and take your hack to the next level! Whether you're looking for data storage, compute power or hosting, Linode has what you need and the complimentary credits to get you started. Sign up and start hacking for your chance to win a Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit.
Best Domain Name from GoDaddy Registry
GoDaddy Registry is giving you everything you need to be the best hacker no matter where you are. Register your domain name with GoDaddy Registry for a chance to win a Hack from Home Kit! Each Kit contains wireless earbuds, blue light glasses, a selfie ring light, and a pouch for easy transport.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Eligibility Criteria for HackYou
- Participants from all backgrounds, genders, and geographies are welcome. There is no age restriction to attend the hackathon.
- Committee members (Organizers/Mentors) are not eligible to participate in the hackathon. They may, however, assist teams & can mentor during the coding/development phase.
- There is no country restriction but you must be eligible to receive prizes (in case you win) and you are responsible for paying any taxes on the prize winnings (if required).
- The project should not have been submitted in any other hackathon in the event weekend.
- All teams should have a team name, and be registered with Devpost.
- The Devpost team page listing should have the following:
- The team lead must list a mobile phone number on the teams DevPost page (after judging is complete the number may be removed)
- All team members will be listed with brief biographies.
- A short abstract of the project
- The hackathon theme (See https://www.mergeintern.com/hackyou) and category if applicable
- The platform on which you build your project.
- The development tools used to build the project
- APIs used in the project
- Any assets used in the project
- Any libraries used in the project
- Any components not created at the hackathon
- A link to the team Github repository
- A link to a video of a screen capture of the application on Youtube.
- All projects should be submitted on GitHub, before judging begins on Sunday, April 11 at 02:00 PM. Failure to submit will result in disqualification. should commit regularly throughout the hackathon to the team repository. Team repositories that are committed in the entirety near the close of the hackathon, Sunday, April 11, 2020, will be examined and the team could be disqualified for a rules violation. A single GitHub commits made near the end of the hackathon will draw the suspicion that the work was not completed at the hackathon.
- All project submissions will be randomly code-reviewed. Applications will be spot-checked by code reviewers. All the projects selected by the judges as finalists will be code reviewed to confirm that the code is original work created at the hackathon and all components and assets conform to the licenses allowed in these rules.
- Teams must have to take care that the Devpost page has been correctly updated at the time of submission
CTO, Merge Intern
Major League Hacking
Engineering skill demonstrated, quality of code, Technologies used
Presentation of Project
Github README + DEVPOST description + Video presentation
Design approach + Ease of use + Cleanliness